Sunday 9 March 2014

Pachuca

Today I went on a road trip to the city of Pachuca, in the state of Hidalgo. I was invited by some of the Doctors that I work with. It was a very long, but fun and interesting day. They showed me some of the tourist stuff like the Prismas Basalticos, a formation of rocks and waterfalls that are lovely and really interesting shapes:
Me, Tania and Odett

Prismas Basalticos


Prismas and a waterfall
'Prismas' refers to the shape of the rocks, made of Basalt, or 'Basalticos'

oh hai! 


I also got to meet their daughter, Odett, and the parents of Tania, one of the Doctors. It’s nice to get out of Mexico City and see other parts of the country, and to get to know some of the people I work with outside of the clinic context. But I almost didn’t get back in time to write my daily blog! Now 5 minutes under the wire! So forgive me for the short post, but I’ll write more another day!

Kim x

No comments: